You know, I genuinely thought about creating a new post tag called “misleading movie poster” but then I realised that I would most likely have to use it so much that it would lose all meaning and make the tag cloud look unreasonably proportioned. So I didn’t.
But! You should be aware. The movie poster is misleading. The person who created that artwork had either
- not seen the movie but had had it described to them by someone who then said “..oh and you need to give it some class”
- had totally seen the movie and realised that they could in no way, shape or form reflect the movie in its own poster accurately or would-be movie-goers would realise that this movie has no class
You should be aware. This movie has no class.
So I’ve shared with you that it is tacky, and that the poster won’t help you divine the content. What can I tell you that actually is about this movie?
Well, you should totally watch it if you like
- watching people in tight trousers running for their life
- people in their early twenties pretending that they are late teenagers
- almost totally helpless young women
- gratuitous female toplessness
- dorky looking robots with caterpillar tracks that can totally go up escalators
Thankfully there is at least one halfway competent female in the group, although of course it is necessary for her to be rescued at one point.